Moving in (and out)
Please let the Concierge team know the dates and times for your arrival (or departure), and for your removal company and other deliveries. This will help with arranging access to the building and identifying any practical issues, such as scheduled lift maintenance, the handling of bulky items or site restrictions.
In order to avoid disturbing residents you are asked not to move heavy items in or out of your apartment between the hours of 8pm and 8am. Removal vehicles will not be given access to the site between these hours.
When moving in, please let the Concierge have the following information:
- Your name
- Date you will be moving in
- Apartment number and house name
- Contact telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Emergency contacts and names of those allowed to access your apartment
- Names and details of any contractors you have scheduled
Details of the removal vehicles (number and type)
Finally, you should take time to become familiar with the key residential lease conditions applicable to all tenants.